Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/html/OHRMInternal/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/html/OHRMInternal/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
OrangeHRM • View topic - Georgian Translation

Georgian Translation

OrangeHRM Multi-lingual capabilities

Georgian Translation

Postby satmanuk » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:39 am

Dear All

I have had lang_en_full.php translated into Georgian - lang_ka_full.php but there seems to be only about 1/3 of it complete?

75% of the menus are translated but nothing else.

All the body data seems to be still in english.

Is there more than just the lang_en_full.php to be translated.

If somebody can come back to me because this is urgent.

the lang_ka_full.php can be obtained from http://www.weberpgeorgia.com/docs/lang_ka_full.php

Thanks a lot.
Stuart
satmanuk

Re: Georgian Translation

Postby himath » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:59 pm

Thanks. Can you please let us know the version of OrangeHRM you're using? Also, I am afraid, I could not download the language file from the link. It would help if we can have a look at the file.

I will request the development team to wait for your reply and respond to the post.
himath
Site Admin

Postby satmanuk » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:50 pm

Thanks for your reply I noticed that I had not translated the correct file:

I had translated lang_en_full.php into Georgian and not lang_default_full.php into Georgian.

So I went through lang_default_full.php and manually compared it with the created lang_ka_full.php and inserted the missing text strings, and had the document translated again, currently benefits is still being translated so i put the English one in for the moment.

But even with 1800 lines of text translated there is still large amounts of sections in English

There must still be a large number of text that has yet to be translated and has not been done i just can't find where it is in default or the translated file.

I have put the file online http://www.weberpgeorgia.com/docs/lang_ka_full_complete.txt

if this link doesn't work I will check back for a reply or you can email translation@weberpgeorgia.com.

Thanks
Stuart
satmanuk

Postby satmanuk » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:36 am

Version 2.6.12.1

I am missing strings for the following menu items:

Admin > Organization
Admin > Organization > General
Admin > Organization > Structure
Admin > Organization > Locations
Admin > Nationalities
Admin > Configuration

Help > Bugtracker

Also do I need to configure the user to use Georgian becuase whilst all the menus are now in Georgian but the contents of each section are still in English how to I get these into Georgian?

Thanks
satmanuk

Return to Multi-lingual