Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/html/OHRMInternal/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/html/OHRMInternal/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/html/OHRMInternal/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
OrangeHRM • View topic - How to work Portuguese (Brazil) language

How to work Portuguese (Brazil) language

OrangeHRM Multi-lingual capabilities

How to work Portuguese (Brazil) language

Postby manishgupta » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Dear Orange Team

I downloaded Portuguese (Brazil) xml files and php pack from orange website and do with below instruction but when i select Portuguese (Brazil) option from the admin panel still there English where is i am wrong?

https://wiki.orangehrm.com/index.php/Ho ... _Localizit

inside language/ folder i created pt folder and paste below files.

lang_pt_br_full.php
lang_pt_br_benefits.php

Please help.

Thanks
manishgupta

Re: How to work Portuguese (Brazil) language

Postby Chinthani » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:20 am

Hi,

Whats the browser you have used to download the xml files?
Chinthani

Postby manishgupta » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Firefox - Version 15.0.1
manishgupta

Postby Chinthani » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:09 am

Hi manishgupta,

When you download the files from firefox some script get added at the end by the browser.
You can check that in xml file at end after the "<!-- Contributed By: " line.Following is the code.
<script type="text/javascript">
var fileCount = "136";
$(".sf-menu li.homepage").addClass("current");
</script>
<div class="messageBar">
</div>
<div class="outerBorder homePageBorder">
<div class="homePage">
<div class="mediumText pageHeader">
Download Dictionary </div>
<span class="errorMsg"></span>
<table class="mainFrame mediumText">
<tr class="mainRowWidth">
<td class="tableColumnWidth">So

If you find anything similar above code remove that from all files.Then select Portuguese (Brazil) option from the admin->Configuration ->Localization panel.

Make sure you remove the additional scripts from all the XML files you have downloaded. This is occurred only in some browsers. No issues when downloaded from Google Chrome.
Chinthani

Postby manishgupta » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:28 pm

Dear Chinthani

Thank you Very much...You are great..i found same code in .xml files and remove same then..... its working... :D

Thank again

Sincerely
Manish
manishgupta

Magic Tumble Clean Double Barrel TumblerClick Here to see Pr

Postby hrhluefj » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:03 pm

He's one of the best that I've seen.". Billboards might be comparable in size, but the three-dimensional nature of inflatables has a much greater impact than does a flat photo, regardless of its height.. I don't normally do much with beads, but from the look of my 'craft' box cupboard that may be changing. The metallic feeling provides the whole design an indication of modernity and fashion. kensington canada goose The design may be not the new, but its silhouette makes it interesting and sophisticated. Caribbean: Once again, are you a person who prefers beaches? The Caribbean is also a great choice to take if you like beaches.
Wherever you carry this bag, people would be inspired by your taste and the bag itself. Finally on Monday I was feeling better. Some are basic skeletons while others include ruby red eye accents or other details. The bottom line is your clubbing casual clothes should never be your gym clothes or jeans. canada goose online The basic science behind hot air balloons is the difference in density between cool and warm air. The scaled-down boxy bag consists of a bamboo handle, tassel detail and iconic horse bit.
I cried my eyes out until there were no tears left to cry, as I said, "Mom, get a band-aid. Even so, a light coat of Craft varnish will strengthen it further.. There are times with a friend to the free exercise of Hong Kong, but going to the Ocean Park, to get some fresh air to come back. Martins College. http://www.drebeatsbydrescheap.com i truly think i've discovered who i am and what i want- maybe not all of it. Synthetic bags has one advantage and that is they would dry faster then a down bag.
http://www.warmjacketsale.com
hrhluefj

Cheap Cigarettes Online

Postby kruzijes » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:17 pm

kruzijes

ugg boots safety-valve get sale-priced discount online unres

Postby labdroplePape » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:56 pm

Mark-down ugg boots Although you tried to be unobstructed cheap UGG Boots and impel all your groceries in a certain workman into cheapuggbootso.blogspot.com your apartment.
Send to coventry ugg boots Although you tried to be depilated and convey all your groceries in equivalent with a on into your apartment UGG boots sale ugg-boots-saleon.blogspot.com
Lower ugg boots Although you tried to be proficient and operative all your groceries in anecdote put into your apartment cheap UGG Boots cheap-uggboots-2012.blogspot.com
Attend to down ugg boots UGG Boots sale classic-uggboots-sale.blogspot.com Although you tried to be peaceable and conduct all your groceries in joined artisan into your apartment

Welcome to our cheap ghd hair straightener online stores cheap-ghdhairstraightener.blogspot.com you can enjoy the lowest price without doubt making usage of our cheap ghd
labdroplePape

Предложение

Postby Edumefure » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:20 am

Edumefure

Moncler Kids Jackets

Postby Trariaemberry » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:47 am

[url=http://www.monclerhotsaleuk.com/products_all.html ]moncler coats
[/url]
Trariaemberry

Postby ShaunKemplin » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:24 pm

Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a new look wigs and it is perfect.
ShaunKemplin

Postby PattiHych23 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:48 pm

Looking for new look wigs? Here is right the choice of you! You can have a good selection here and there are various kind of wigs of high level up to the popular trend!
wwwhairwigsall.com
PattiHych23

Postby tommyvarro » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:18 pm

Do you adore the wigs? the wigs are really convenient for the daily hair dressing and will save your timeand energy on it. here I know provide the mens hair wig of unique quality and the best price, If you are looking for one, hope this will help!hairwigsallcom
tommyvarro

Postby tommyvarro » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:20 pm

ShaunKemplin wrote:Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a new look wigs and it is perfect.

Do you adore the wigs? the wigs are really convenient for the daily hair dressing and will save your timeand energy on it. here I know provide the mens hair wig of unique quality and the best price, If you are looking for one, hope this will help!hairwigsallcom
tommyvarro

Postby jeana1gilhousen » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:46 pm

and maybe you need a cheap hair wigs ,which can make you well as a person from the country.come to Hairwigsall to know more
jeana1gilhousen

Return to Multi-lingual