Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/html/OHRMInternal/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/html/OHRMInternal/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/html/OHRMInternal/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/html/OHRMInternal/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
OrangeHRM • View topic - The Arabic translation

The Arabic translation

OrangeHRM Multi-lingual capabilities

The Arabic translation

Postby Ahmed J. Hadi » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:48 pm

Hello every one. I want to inform you that I did translate the OrangeHRM to the Arabic language. Thanks
Ahmed J. Hadi

The translation's link

Postby Ahmed J. Hadi » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:29 pm

Hello every one these is the Arabic translation link so you can check it . Thanks a lot
http://www.osibs.com/dwds/lang.zip
Ahmed J. Hadi

Postby admin » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:27 am

Hello Ahmad,

Thank you very much for your contribution towards OrangeHRM. We highly appreciate your effort as well as our community members who are interested in the Arabic language file.

We will get in contact with you.

Thanks,
Teresa Gabbert
Community Representative,
OrangeHRM Inc.
538,Teal Plaza,
Secaucus,NJ
USA.
Last edited by admin on Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

wellcome

Postby Ahmed J. Hadi » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 pm

you are well come and i tried my best to make it 100% translated. am waiting for you.
Ahmed J. Hadi

Arabic translation

Postby ayyoub » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:02 pm

Hello Everybody:

I just joined this community. The software is really interesting. I installed it and also I translated all 1540 strings to Arabic. It took 3 days of work till I noticed that it is already done by Mt. Hadi :-))

We at DAU would like to support this community in any way we can. We will use the software and also will soon register for one of the support plans.

Dr. A. Al-Ayyoub, Professor and Dean
College of IT
Dar Al-Uloom Colleges
Riyadh
ayyoub

Postby ayyoub » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:06 pm

How can I switch to Arabic OrangeHRM?

I created a new folder called language/ar and put the file lang_ar_full.php into that folder. Something more should done to tell OrangeHRM to change language.

admin wrote:Hello Ahmad,

Thank you very much for your contribution towards OrangeHRM. We highly appreciate your effort as well as our community members who are interested in the Arabic language file.

We will get in contact with you.

Thanks,
Teresa Gabbert
Community Representative,
OrangeHRM Inc.
538,Teal Plaza,
Secaucus,NJ
USA.
ayyoub

Hello every one

Postby Ahmed J. Hadi » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:54 pm

Am really happy for your interesting for the Arabic language file and am sorry that I can't inform you how can I change the OrangeHMR's interface to the Arabic because I don't know how to do it, but when I know I will inform you. Thanks a lot.
Ahmed J. Hadi

Arabic Language File

Postby admin » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:24 am

Hi everybody,

How to use the created language file is explained here:
http://www.orangehrm.com/wiki/index.php/24)_How_to_create_a_language_file_for_OrangeHRM

Regards,
Teresa Gabbert
Community Representative
OrangeHRM Inc.
admin
Site Admin

Re: The Arabic translation

Postby Emilyrheap » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:49 am

hi everybody hello how are you ?
Emilyrheap

Re: Arabic Language File

Postby fedreko » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:51 pm

admin wrote:Hi everybody,

How to use the created language file is explained here:
http://www.orangehrm.com/wiki/index.php/24)_How_to_create_a_language_file_for_OrangeHRM

Regards,
Teresa Gabbert
Community Representative
OrangeHRM Inc.

broken link can you please check.

Regards
fedreko

Postby dhaval28691 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:56 pm

http://www.osibs.com/dwds/lang.zip

this link is not working .. please check and can you please put working link..

It would help us a lot..

thanks.
dhaval28691

Postby shaz » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:48 pm

Hi ,If any one has translated Orange HRM ..Please Tell us that how can we get it ??????
shaz

Postby abozaid » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:17 pm

Please help us for translate Orange HRM, and if found user manual for code i want to add some features,
Thanks
abozaid

Return to Multi-lingual