Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/html/OHRMInternal/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/html/OHRMInternal/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/html/OHRMInternal/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
OrangeHRM • View topic - Swedish translation

Swedish translation

OrangeHRM Multi-lingual capabilities

Swedish translation

Postby calux » Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:09 pm

Hello!

Thanks for a great program.
Has just finished translating OrangeHRM 2.4.01 into swedish. Where do I send the files so that all who want them can use them?

/ / Andreas rydBäck
mailto: calux@calux.nu
calux

Problem with special characters

Postby calux » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:42 am

Hello again!

I´m having problems getting the Swedish characters Å, Ä and Ö to appear right in the webrowser.
How do you get this to work in OrangeHRM? Here is an example: F�rdigheter. Where their is a � it should be an ö instead.
My translations seem to work well otherwise.
I would be very grateful i somebody could help me with my problem.

/ / Andreas
calux

Re: Problem with special characters

Postby djkmmo » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:15 pm

calux wrote:Hello again!

I´m having problems getting the Swedish characters Å, Ä and Ö to appear right in the webrowser.
How do you get this to work in OrangeHRM? Here is an example: F�rdigheter. Where their is a � it should be an ö instead.
My translations seem to work well otherwise.
I would be very grateful i somebody could help me with my problem.

/ / Andreas

Hello!

Nice to see another swedish user. I've just started to translate OrangeHRM to Swedish too, but maybe I don't have to finish it then ;).

I'd be much obliged if you would PM me your translation...

You've probably just have to set your browser to use the proper character set (UTF-8 or ISO-8859-1) to get å, ä and ö working.
djkmmo

Re: Swedish translation

Postby byjoomla » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:30 am

Hello,

Need to know how I do the translation of OrangeHRM to Portuguese-Brazilian. I did the installation site of the Orange and it is working properly, but I do not know how to change the default language (which is English) for my language I am (I'm Brazilian).
I downloaded the language pack on the official site of the Orange, the file I downloaded was the lang_pt_br_full.php
Now what do I do with this file, see the directory language has several language directories (the, en, es, it, nl and ru), I tried to create directory en and put the file inside, but did not work.

What do I need to know is: What do I do with the file: OrangeHRM lang_pt_br_full.php for my stay in the Portuguese language of Brazil?

Thanks to whoever can help me!

Sincerely,
Walbert
byjoomla

Re: Swedish translation

Postby marcoswq » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Walbert,

Change the lang_pt_br_full.php to lang_pt-br_full.php

The Brazilian portuguese code is pt-br not pt_br. If that doesn't work at the first moment, check your browser configuration and see if it is set Brazilian Portuguese as the default or preferred language.

Walbert,

Altera o arquivo lang_pt_br_full.php para lang_pt-br_full.php

O código de Português do Brasil é pt-br e não pt_br. Se isso não funcionar no primeiro momento, verifique a configuração do teu browser e veja se Português do Brasil está ajustado como idioma padrão ou preferido.

Escrevi em português para brasileiros que não falem inglês como nós.

Abraços
marcoswq

Return to Multi-lingual