Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/html/OHRMInternal/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/html/OHRMInternal/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/html/OHRMInternal/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/html/OHRMInternal/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
OrangeHRM • View topic - Dutch translation

Dutch translation

OrangeHRM Multi-lingual capabilities

Postby admin » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:46 pm

Hello, Reinder

The latest version of the dutch language pack was sent to your mailbox.

Regards,
Darija Jevtuchova
OrangeHRM Community Manager
tel: +94-11-2699754 / +1-650-2158015
web: www.orangehrm.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vote for OrangeHRM - Best Project for the Enterprise
on http://sourceforge.net/community/index. ... ges/cca07/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
admin
Site Admin

Postby koshika » Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:56 pm

bloppie wrote:Hi,

can you mail me a copy of the dutch translation?

Tnx

reinder

Hi,

I have emailed you the language pack done by Tobias.

Regards,
koshika

hi

Postby dundel » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:56 pm

Hi,

i just installed OrangeHRM, and it looks really nice. But it would me 'more' nicer if i got it in dutch.
So would anybody be so kind to email me the dutch language pack, and instructions how to install it.
Thanks in advanced

daniel[at]cinnoteg[dot]com

regards
dundel

Dutch Language Pack

Postby admin » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:12 am

Hi Daniel,

Thank you very much for your interest in OrangeHRM.

If you want to download the Dutch language pack check this link: http://orangehrm.com/language-pack.php

and the guide for the installation you can follow the instructions given here:
http://www.orangehrm.com/wiki/index.php/24)_How_to_create_a_language_file_for_OrangeHRM

Regards,
Teresa Gabbert
Community Representative
OrangeHRM Inc.
admin
Site Admin

can you send me the dutch language pack as well?

Postby suribonk » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:41 pm

Please?
suribonk

Re: Dutch translation

Postby admin » Fri May 15, 2009 7:27 am

Hi Dennis,

You can download the language pack directly from the website http://orangehrm.com/language-pack.php

Regards,
Teresa
admin
Site Admin

Postby suribonk » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:07 pm

Thanks i noticed that the dutch pack was also already in the default download archive.
suribonk

Postby avsar66 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:28 pm

Dear Sir,

Can you send me a copy of this dutch Language pack?

It is really important for me.
Thank you verry much.

You can send it to avsar66@live.nl

Regards,

Fatih
avsar66

Postby jameskkcameron » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:54 am

I think Dutch language is one of the most speakable language in the world so I am also interested to learn that thing, Basically for the fundamental it is rally great that you can translate your language in the dutch.
jameskkcameron

Postby heinsmiths » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:14 pm

Dutch is the second language more pronounced in the world, so almost a lot of people love to learn this language while you talk. I am also one of that person for what this thing can help me too.
heinsmiths

Postby iwanb » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:20 pm

Can you mail the Dutch language pack also to me please as the link in previus post does not lead me to a lanquage pack.
Regards and thank you in advance
Iwan
info@dewereldkinderen.nl
iwanb

Previous

Return to Multi-lingual