Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/html/OHRMInternal/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/html/OHRMInternal/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/html/OHRMInternal/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/html/OHRMInternal/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
OrangeHRM • View topic - Spanish Traducción?

Spanish Traducción?

OrangeHRM Multi-lingual capabilities

Postby Josef » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:34 pm

Since I can not post my changes here, I edited the http://www.orangehrm.com/wiki/index.php/Spanish page.

Regards,
Josef
Last edited by Josef on Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Josef

Postby kproductivity » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:54 pm

That's the way mate!
kproductivity

Postby Josef » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:42 pm

Hi kproductivity!

I want to translate the benefits module, but the special characters are not displayed correctly. How would I approach this?

edit:
Nevermind, my fault: & ntilde ;

Something else:

How do I translate the mails being sent? There are lots of mails subfolders.
Is there a language file template somewhere?

Thanks!
Josef

Postby kproductivity » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:55 pm

You need to use a UTF-8 character set (I personally use Notepad++ to avoid these problems).
kproductivity

Postby Josef » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:17 pm

kproductivity wrote:You need to use a UTF-8 character set (I personally use Notepad++ to avoid these problems).

Argh! Of course!

Thank you!

edit:
Anyone reading: Don't use BOM (Byte-order mark)!
Josef

2.5 - Spanish

Postby kproductivity » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:32 pm

Now, working on the Spanish translation for version 2.5.
kproductivity

Re: Spanish Traducción?

Postby gustavo2g » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:53 am

modificando el archivo lans_es_full me sale el error: cannot be mapped using cp1252. como soluciono esto??
gustavo2g

Postby kproductivity » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:40 pm

gustavo2g wrote:modificando el archivo lans_es_full me sale el error: cannot be mapped using cp1252. como soluciono esto??

Gustavo, debes guardarlo como UTF-8 NO BOM (te recomiendo que utilices Notepad++). Otras cosas que tienes que tener en cuenta son las comillas y los punto y comas.

Gustavo, you must save it as UTF-8 NO BOM (I recommend you use Notepad++). Other things you should take into account is colons and semicolons.

Saludos/Regards,
kproductivity

Re: 2.5 - Spanish

Postby kproductivity » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:42 pm

kproductivity wrote:Now, working on the Spanish translation for version 2.5.

Translation for version 2.5.beta1 is already downloadable at http://www.orangehrm.com/language-pack.php

Suggestions welcome.

Regards,
kproductivity

Postby jhyxjx » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:47 am

Hello everyone :D

I'm new here, I plan to use "orangehrm" on a client (SMEs), so he needed the translation and adaptation of the words.

I made some corrections of words of the Spanish of "Spain" in Spanish of "Latin America" and the words of the English were translated. Some words are adapted to those used in Venezuela to more familiarization with the menus.

http://www.orangehrm.com/wiki/index.php/Spanish-Venezuela

Sorry if I did something wrong.

Suggestions are welcome :wink:

regards,

bye
jhyxjx

Postby kproductivity » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:24 pm

Good, when I translated the app I always reminded OrangeHRM Inc. the localisation was for Spain (I usually speak with people from all over Latin America and I understand there are many variations); in fact, I even suggested the possibility for other people to come on board to localise the app into other Spanish variations (hey, one of them was you! :) ). Thanks for adding up to the project, then.

Please feel free to send the package to Teresa (Community Representative) so it can be included in the main website in the Languages section. Just remember to rename the package so it states it is "es_VE".

Great Job!

Regards,
kproductivity

Postby jameskkcameron » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:00 pm

Spanish is the second most speakable language in the world so almost lots of people love to learn that language and at the same time want to speak it. I am also one of that person so this thing can help me also.
jameskkcameron

Postby Guillo » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:39 pm

Thanks for all the hard work! But I'm having trouble trying to change the software's language. I may be working with an old version though... should I update everything or is there a way to add the spanish translation as a language pack to the software when it's already working?
Guillo

Postby Elvira » Mon May 07, 2012 12:14 am

Hi,

Is there a Spanish Language Pack available for download compatible with version 2.7?

If so, where could I get it?

Thank you for your help.
Elvira

Postby Elvira » Wed May 09, 2012 12:12 am

Hi, Problem solved. Simply download the files from http://localizit.orangehrm.com/index.php/ and remove the # from the file for supported languages.
Elvira

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-lingual