Performance Module Translation

OrangeHRM Multi-lingual capabilities

Performance Module Translation

Postby marcoswq » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:52 am

Hello all,

First time posting a topic in this forum. First of all congratulations for a great software and amazing community.

My question is simple, how can I translate the Performance Module? Where are the text elements to translate?

Many thanks in advance, hope the solution is also simple
marcoswq

Re: Performance Module Translation

Postby marcoswq » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Come on... anyone?
marcoswq

Postby marcoswq » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:11 am

Funny thing...

Posts repeated 1000 times like, "how can I start translating?" Have 2000 times answered "Copy lang_en_full.php and create a new one.....".

But my thread didn't have any more than 10 views... 5 were mine.

Thanks a lot. If it is a very discussed matter, and has no solution, somebody could tell me please? So I can stop wasting my time checking the forum or e-mail waiting for replies?
marcoswq

[SOLVED] Performance Module Translation

Postby marcoswq » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:35 am

Still with no help, no views and no answers I'll post the solution so we can have international development on the software.

For translating the Performance Module you will need to edit codelines of all the files inside the directory below:

OrangeHRM main directory --> \symfony\apps\orangehrm\modules\performance\templates

So far I haven't been able to say how to edit the Performance Menu, as soon as possible I'll post back.

Regards
marcoswq

Postby marcoswq » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:15 pm

For translating the Performance Menu, and other menus that aren't translated through the language files, edit the index.php file in the root folder.
marcoswq

Return to Multi-lingual