customize browser header

feature requests for Admin Module(setup of HR infrastructure)

Moderator: Admin

customize browser header

Postby muthuki » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:07 pm

i would like to customize the header in the browser to read the company's name. which script do i change? i have managed to change the URL but the header still reads orangeHRM.
muthuki

Postby muthuki » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:45 pm

i have managed in index.php, but where in login.php?
muthuki

Re:

Postby arts9 » Sat May 02, 2009 9:58 pm

remyasenan wrote:In login.php
<title><?php echo $lang_login_title; ?></title>

so you have to make changes in languages->default-> lang_default_full.php

there you can see

$lang_login_title = "OrangeHRM";

here replace OrangeHRM with your company name

I have tried doing like you suggested but it does not seem to be working. It gives a HTTP internal server error and after that you cant see nay page.

I changed the title on the index.php and in the default/lang_default_full.php .

What to replace in login.php as the code is set just to echo $lang_login_title which is defined in the language file.

I personally feel that there must be a easier way of making these basic changes where people could change the title, logo etc. There shall be a configuration page which shall allow users to do the needful.

I also find it strange that there is no British £ sign in the currency list.

Can anyone please share their knowledge on the above.

thank you
arts9

Re: customize browser header

Postby deeki » Fri May 08, 2009 12:54 pm

It can only change the word to 'YOUR COMPANY NAME'. How can i change the logo image at the corner? Pls help :cry:

-Taryn-
deeki

Re: customize browser header (images)

Postby yurmuki » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:15 pm

Its just so simple for any theme image change don' t stuck in codes. Just go in images folder and find your desired image replace the actual image with your desired one, but remember format(png, jpeg, gif), size(254*100), and image name should be same.

in case of orangehrm you have to go to: "themes\orange\pictures" and change the image to your one.
yurmuki

Re: Re:

Postby yurmuki » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:55 pm

arts9 wrote:
remyasenan wrote:In login.php
<title><?php echo $lang_login_title; ?></title>

so you have to make changes in languages->default-> lang_default_full.php

there you can see

$lang_login_title = "OrangeHRM";

here replace OrangeHRM with your company name

I have tried doing like you suggested but it does not seem to be working. It gives a HTTP internal server error and after that you cant see nay page.

I changed the title on the index.php and in the default/lang_default_full.php .

What to replace in login.php as the code is set just to echo $lang_login_title which is defined in the language file.

I personally feel that there must be a easier way of making these basic changes where people could change the title, logo etc. There shall be a configuration page which shall allow users to do the needful.

I also find it strange that there is no British £ sign in the currency list.

Can anyone please share their knowledge on the above.

thank you

arts9: go to "language folder then en folder and finally open the file name: "lang_en_full" and search for the " comes as a comprehensive solution for the efficient management and development of your Human Resource. It will assist you in the complex and strategic process of managing this crucial resource of your enterprise. Based on modular architecture, it facilitates a vast range of HR activities, with features that reflect the main HR management activities. It comes as a web-enabled application and considering the available flexibility, OrangeHRM is a perfect platform for reengineering your HR processes and achieving a new level of HR Management." replace the text with your own one. do not make any changes in any file. This is tested one.
yurmuki

Postby Suz » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:42 pm

i want to change the title in login page to my company name. But to do the following i dont find languages->default-> lang_default_full.php
there is folder by name languages. please guide me.
Suz

Postby yellowman » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:54 pm

replace the text with your own one. do not make any changes in any file. This is tested one.

EA SPORTS FIFA 14: All Out Attack

Postby fifa235coins » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:24 pm

Football journalist and FIFA fan Darren Cross looks at different ways to use an ultra-attacking mentality effectively against online opponents in FIFA 14.
Switching your team’s mentality to ultra attacking is a bold move when playing FIFA 14 online, but one that can really swing a game in your favour if you know how to take advantage of its strengths and counter its weaknesses.
www.eafifa14utcoins.com
fifa235coins

Postby EAFIFA14UTCOINS » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:50 am

Ecuadorian giants Emelec booked a place in the Copa Sudamericana's second stage with a 2-1 home win over Colombia's Aguilas Doradas to claim a 3-2 aggregate victory on Wednesday.
http://www.eafifa14utcoins.com/
EAFIFA14UTCOINS

Return to Admin Module