Add on Modules

Requests on other modules & features

Moderator: Admin

Add on Modules

Postby hivanet » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:49 pm

Hello

Isn't it available to release modules as add on so that we just add them and do not install or upgrade to another version and this way loose our language translations as there is no language engine
hivanet

Modules

Postby WillemA » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:42 pm

Reading the development requests this would certainly be a necessity in the (near) future. There will be a lot of functionality of which not all is usefull to every company. So a way to load (or not) specific modules seems a very good idea.
I'm in favor!
WillemA

Module framework

Postby WillemA » Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:05 pm

I want to make an everything-we-know-of-an-employee report and need a framework that fits into orangeHRM and connects to the database with all the (user-depending) rights.

Can you provide me with such a framwork or give me information on how to build one myself?
Of course I will donate the result to orange HRM

Thanks in advance
WillemA

Re: Module framework

Postby koshika » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 pm

WillemA wrote:I want to make an everything-we-know-of-an-employee report and need a framework that fits into orangeHRM and connects to the database with all the (user-depending) rights.

Can you provide me with such a framwork or give me information on how to build one myself?
Of course I will donate the result to orange HRM

Thanks in advance

Hi,

The reporting means that we have in OrangeHRM is not the most comprehensive, it is certainly not one that will give you "everything-we-know-of-an-employee". But in the upcoming releases of OrangeHRM (hopefully after 2.2) we will be redoing reporting module from scratch to give sort of and API so that it will be easy for people like you customize it.

Regards,

Koshika Surasena
koshika

Return to Other Modules/Features