Installation of 4.3.5

Pre-requisites, Installation Instructions and Implemenation Assisstance
nate089
Installation of 4.3.5

Post by nate089 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:42 pm

Hi Team,

I have installed OrangeHRM 4.3.5 on my Debian Buster server with PHP7 and MariaDB. I was able to complete the installation steps, but when it redirected me to the login page, I'm receiving the error Internal Error Occurred.

I've checked the logs at /symfony/log/orangehrm.log and I'm consistently receiving the following message:
PDO Connection Error: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'ORANGEHRM'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
I have confirmed that the correct password for my ORANGEHRM user is in single quotes in the

Code: Select all

/lib/confs/Conf.php
file. However, it's almost as though OrangeHRM is not passing that password over to MariaDB. When I manually try to log in to MariaDB, it works with the password. If I don't use the -p command, then I receive the same error I'm seeing in the logs.

Any ideas? I've been going from one file to another and I can't find any leads.

Nathan
Nathan

KevinP

Re: Installation of 4.3.5

Post by KevinP » Tue May 05, 2020 3:08 pm

Hello

i had the same issue - after hours of searching (PHP install, apache, mariadb etc)
i deleted config_databases.yml.php
in symfony/cache/orangehrm/prod/config

and now everything is working fine

rajitha

Post by rajitha » Mon May 11, 2020 6:44 am

If someone needed;
Refer https://github.com/orangehrm/orangehrm/issues/640

Eugenearemo

Installation of 4 3 5

Post by Eugenearemo » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:19 pm

I was already able to install it successfully. Before moving to cloud i installed it locally. On Cloud, I was able to successfully install once and that is working perfectly fine. Now i am facing this issue which i faced before first installation but it was fixed automatically somehow.

If you have an idea about what might be the cause of not being able to start mysql service? that might help too.

rajitha

Post by rajitha » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:58 am

Hi,
Can you explain more, when it happens and how, where (only locally or cloud provide environment details such PHP version, MySQL or MariaDB version, Web server)? Maybe a screenshot. If it installs correctly then there are no issues. But make sure your environment working correctly (web server, database server). If your cloud provider supports Docker images you can try https://github.com/orangehrm/orangehrm/ ... cker-image.

Thanks

nate089

Post by nate089 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:22 pm

I finally revisited this after a while. There was a wildcard orangehrm user in MariaDB and once I removed it, it worked.
Nathan