Discuss Technical Queries about OrangeHRM
pacovillagrana
Leave - Entitlement Screen

Post by pacovillagrana » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:33 pm

I have a problem on this screen,

symfony / web / index.php / leave / addLeaveEntitlement

Leave - Entitlement

The "Employee" field does not autofill, and if I put the name
Tell me that the field is required, any suggestion that it could be?

Thanks.

dasni.s

Re: Leave - Entitlement Screen

Post by dasni.s » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:09 am

Hi Paco,

This issue comes as you have to fill in the text field as it is required , unless you're checking in multiple employees.

Thank you
OrangeHRM Inc

pacovillagrana

Post by pacovillagrana » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:58 pm

dasni.s wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:09 am
Hi Paco,

This issue comes as you have to fill in the text field as it is required , unless you're checking in multiple employees.

Thank you
OrangeHRM Inc
Yes, I understand that the field is required, but when I put the data of an employee, the field continues to say that it is necessary.

It does not make me recommendation, nor self-filling

pacovillagrana

Post by pacovillagrana » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:14 pm

This is another image where the problem is seen.

I have upgraded to 4.3.4
And follow the problem
the circular icon is shown as looking

dasni.s wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:09 am
Hi Paco,
Thank you
OrangeHRM Inc

kavitha

Post by kavitha » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:45 am

Hi Paco

I hope that you have added this employee already in the system. Are you able to get the employee filtered in any other screen (PIM - Employee List / Leave - Reports - Leave Entitlements and Usage Report.)

Do you see this issue for other employees also? Can you please add a test employee and check whether the same issue can be seen.

Can you please provide us the following details for us to investigate the issue further?
- What browser you are using and the version? Is the issue is reproducible in another browser as well?
- What environment the instance is hosted (PHP , MySQL / MariaDB, and Operating System)?
- From which version you have upgraded this instance?
- Have you done any customization?

Please send an email to support@orangehrm.com with the subject as "OpenSource - Leave Entitlement Screen Issue" if the issue is still there.

Regards
Kavi
Regards
Kavitha G

pacovillagrana

Post by pacovillagrana » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:07 pm

Done, I have sent you the email, thanks.

kavitha wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:45 am
Hi Paco

I hope that you have added this employee already in the system. Are you able to get the employee filtered in any other screen (PIM - Employee List / Leave - Reports - Leave Entitlements and Usage Report.)

Do you see this issue for other employees also? Can you please add a test employee and check whether the same issue can be seen.

Can you please provide us the following details for us to investigate the issue further?
- What browser you are using and the version? Is the issue is reproducible in another browser as well?
- What environment the instance is hosted (PHP , MySQL / MariaDB, and Operating System)?
- From which version you have upgraded this instance?
- Have you done any customization?

Please send an email to support@orangehrm.com with the subject as "OpenSource - Leave Entitlement Screen Issue" if the issue is still there.

Regards
Kavi