Can't save new User Role in OrangeHRM v4.3.4

Pre-requisites, Installation Instructions and Implemenation Assisstance
shierly22
Can't save new User Role in OrangeHRM v4.3.4

Post by shierly22 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:07 am

Hi,

Can you help me I installed OrangeHRM v4.3.4 and uploaded employees basic info such as Name, Hire Date and etc.
However when I tried to create user profile I can't search the user or it does not return any user and when I inputted in the new role the SAVE button is not working.

Please assist me, thank you!
Shierly
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG (40.29KiB)Viewed 9536 times

rajitha

Re: Can't save new User Role in OrangeHRM v4.3.4

Post by rajitha » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:44 am

Hi
How did you upload employee data? Through the PIM > Configuration > Data Import ?
If so, please check that imported employees are in the PIM > Employee List screen. If employees are available in the employee list you can create users for those employees in Admin >User Management >Users. As an admin user, you can give a preferred username and password for your employees.
Please let us know if not resolve your issue.

Regards

shierly22

Post by shierly22 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:01 am

Thank you for your response, I've used Data Import and yes the data in Employee List as well.
However the save button and the lookup field is not working, please see screenshot below for your references.
Also noticed that there are prerequisite app/software needed upon installation maybe that's the reason why the button is not working.
Will it be okay if we install the prerequisite app/software? and do you have the list of prerequisite app/software?

Thank you so much in advance!
Shierly
Attachments
Capture3.PNG
Capture3.PNG (28.44KiB)Viewed 9528 times

rajitha

Post by rajitha » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:12 am

How did you install it? Is it local or hosted instance?
Is employees name contains any special characters such as in this issue https://github.com/orangehrm/orangehrm/issues/612#issuecomment-594655574

Here is our installation guide https://github.com/orangehrm/orangehrm/wiki/Installation-Guide-(Web)#installation